Allpowers solar charge controller comes with a display that can clearly indicate the status and data, it can be conveniently switched modes and parameter configuration, suitable for home, industrial, commercial, etc.
They were equipped with an industrial-grade STM 8 microprocessor to control the charger and discharge process and it has a reliable battery to charge and discharge period management
- Automatically manage the working of solar panels and batteries in the solar system.
- Overloading and short-circuit protection.
- Build-in short-circuits protection, open-circuit protection, reverse protection, overload protection.
- Protection from a lightning strikes.
- Prolong the battery life cycle and keep the load work well.
- Easy to set up and operate.
- Suitable for a small solar energy system.
- Voltage: DC 12V/24V
- Self-consuming: 10MA
- Rated Charge Current: 20A
- Rated Load Current: 20A
- Overcharge Protection: 14.4V/28.8V
- Overcharge Floating charge: 13.7V/27.4V
- Charge recover voltage: 12.6V/25.2V
- Over-discharge Protection: 10.7V/21.4V
- Over-discharge Recover: 12.6V/25.2V
- USB output: 5V/3A
- Operating temperature: -35℃-60℃
- Size:150 * 78 * 35mm / 5.9 * 3 * 1.4in
Q: How to install it?
A: (1)Battery --->(2)Solar panels ---> (3)DC load
Q: Why does the LCD screen become blank?
A: When the battery voltage is too low, the controller will stop output(≦ 8V, controller turns itself off, LCD is blank, ≦ 10.7V, 12V output ports are not available); after the solar panels charging, it will re-output when the battery will return to 12.6V.
Q: What battery type is this controller supported?
A: (1)B-01=LEAD-ACID, 12V; B-02=LITHIUM ION 3s, 3*3.7V=11.1V; B03=LIFePO4 4s, 4*3.2V=12.8V. (B01 is the default type, If you would like to switch to another 2 types, please select it manually.)
<1> Wire Range: 26-12 AWG
<2> Make sure the voltage of your battery reaches 11V for initial use, so as to start up for the controller to registered the battery type accordingly.
<3> Old batteries may be degraded the capacity after hundreds of cycles, easily drop lower than 8V, which results in the controller will be shut off (LCD screen become totally “DEAD”).
<4> Indoor use only: the working temperature of this controller is -35°C to +60°C. During hot sunny days, the temperature outside might go up to 60-75°C. Please do keep the controller stay in a cool and well-ventilated place to maintain good heat dissipation