About this item
- ▶ 【606Wh/164000mAh Huge Capacity】: ALLPOWERS portable generator is possibly the smallest and lightest power station on the market. A high-density lithium-ion battery allows for a more compact build than that of lead-acid power packs. Works quietly without raising your voice or feeling disrupted, widely used for indoor or outdoor such as family, office, fishing, hunting, farm or the job sites.
- ▶ 【Solar Generator】:The 606Wh generator can be charge to 80% within 5 hours, fully quickly recharged within 8 hours by connecting one 100W foldable solar panels (package included).
- ▶ 【Bluetooth Connection and Wireless Charging】: Aipower App supports iOS 9.0 or above /Android 4.3 or above. Ultimate wireless stability, with Bluetooth technology that connects your devices in a wink. With wireless charging function, cool and more convenient.
- ▶ 【Portable & Foldable with Adjustable Bracket 】:1/3 lighter than the same power of solar slicon. The total power increased by 1/3 in compare with the same solar panel size. Foldable design with a handle, it is convenient to carry it wherever you go. Adjustable bracket to receive the most effective sunlight.
- ▶ 【Package Contents】：ALLPOWERS 606Wh portable power station , AC adapter, 1x100W foldable solar charger, MC-4 to 5.5x2.5mm cable, MC-4 to Anderson cable, 8mm DC adapter，3.5x1.35mm adapter, DC 5.5x2.1mm adapter, instruction manual, 18 monthes warrantee and friendly customer service.
allpowers portable power station
I'm just getting into solar and I've been very happy so far.
It works as advertised. Solar panel slow to charge but that's just the UK sunshine.
I'm new to solar tech, and bought this combo as we have a mini camper and want to be able to power things when we do not have any electric hookup.
Tested out the panel on a normal day in May - not too bright but not dull. I was pulling 92Kw/h from the 100w panel - which is fantastic!
I haven't discharged the battery yet - need to drain it down and charge it up to properly initialise the battery - but it is all good now.
Don't forget to charge the battery using the mains first - leave it for 12 or so hours before using it with solar or it doesn't show the solar panel as working. Once done, it works perfectly.
Powered a mini-fridge off of it, with it being topped up with solar! The mini-fridge pulls 40-50w/h - so about 7-8hours off the battery.