ALLPOWERS warrants to the original consumer purchaser that this ALLPOWERS product will be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal consumer use during the applicable warranty period identified in below “warranty period”.
The warranty period is 24 months start from the date of purchase by customer.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We offer a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your gear for any reason– no hassle returns. This only applies to product purchased directly from ALLPOWERS. For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
Please note, 30-Day money back guarantee is not applicable for items with open box or lack of accessories.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, ALLPOWERS refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
We will pay for the return shipping cost because of defective&damaged during shipping.
For subjective return reason, customer will have to cover the return shipping cost themselves.
ALLPOWERS will repair/replace any faulty products during the warranty period due to the defect in workmanship or material.
ALLPOWERS offers a 30-day money back guarantee for goods purchased directly from ALLPOWERS. To be eligible for a full refund, your item must be never used and was kept in the same condition as well as in its original packaging. Gift cards & downloaded software are non-returnable.
However, if you are still unsatisfied in any reason, simply let us know within 30 days. Once we receive the product and confirm the validity, we will refund the full purchase price.
Note: we will reject the refund if the wrong item was returned to ALLPOWERS or if the item is not returned.
To return an item, please contact us via phone or email email@example.com during our normal business hours. In order to return your product under the 30-day return policy, please check that:
You have purchased the product directly from ALLPOWERS. You contact ALLPOWERS and begin the return process within 30 days that counnt from the original shipment date. The product is returned in the original packaging, with all materials included, in new or as-new condition, and be accompanied with a return authorization number.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange your item for the same item, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
ALLPOWERS 's warranty does not apply to:
- Improper Use or Installation
- Cosmetic Damage
- Damage due to acts of nature. (Such as lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricane and etc..)
- Misuse/ damaged by incorrect using method
- Commercial Use
- Modifications to any part of the product
- Can not provide the purchase proof
- Damaged by incorrect using method
- Lost or stolen products
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
The Return & Warranty policy is subject to change without prior notice.
How to contact us for customer service?
To obtain warranty service, please contact us by email: email@example.com.
How to Return an Item
To return an item you'll need to obtain a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. ALLPOWERS will not accept returns without prior authorization and an RMA number. You can get an RMA form by contacting us via telephone or email.
Process for Returning Produce
-Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase, valid proof of purchase can be:
- Order number from online purchases made through ALLPOWERS
- Sales invoice
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address that item was originally shipped to).
-The defective item’s serial number(usually on the bottom of the product) and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
All returns must have an RMA number for processing. Contact ALLPOWERS at firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label as well as on the package.
- RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the return shipping label of any package. Do not write the RMA number on the inner box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
Shipping cost will be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning items for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside of the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by ALLPOWERS quality control to be in working condition
- Cost associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)