ALLPOWERS High Capacity Generator Meets All your Needs
ALLPOWERS 288 watt-hour portable power station uses the most advanced power management technology to fully charge your personal electronic devices, household appliances and equipment. It is very convenient to carry for use in RVs, camping, hunting, party, farms or any outdoor work places, and is equipped with two 1W emergency LED light illuminates the dark environment, and the portable power station can be controlled by ALLPOWERS APP via bluetooth.
- 【Charge 9 Devices Simultaneously】: Allpowers portable power station is equipped with a 288 watt-hour lithium-ion battery pack. Portable power source features 2*AC ports (110V/60Hz, 300W, peak 500w), 1*TYPE-C port (5V-20V/ 60W max, QC3.0), 3*USB ports(5V/ 3A), 2*DC ports (12V/ 5A), 1* car socket(12V/10A) and a wireless charger(5V/2.1A) at the top. Allpowers portable power station gives you the ports you need to charge all of your devices at the same time.
- 【4 Recharging Methods】: Allpowers portable power source has 4 ways to charge the emergency battery supply. It takes 5-6 hours to fully recharge portable power station by AC 110v wall socket; about 6 hours under direct sun light with solar panel (DC 100W Max and sold separately, not included), 6-7 hours by 12V/24V car cigarette socket (sold separately), and 6-7 hours by 60W(max) Type-C socket( not included).
- 【Widely Range of Application】:The backup battery power supply is powerful enough to meet different kinds of electricity demands usage for emergency, outdoors, home, travel, camping, road trips. Portable power source supports charging mobile phones, laptop, computers, GPS, walkie talkies, GoPro, cameras, drones, holiday lights, in-car appliances and more. Portable power station use pure sine wave inverter, which working faster, quieter, safer and more stable.
- 【Phone Remote Control】: ALLPOWERS App supports iOS 9.0 or above /Android 4.3 or above. Ultimate wireless stability, with Bluetooth technology that connects your devices in a wink. The portable power station can be start easily and reliably.
- 【Portable Power Source & Emergency Light】: The rechargeable portable power station weighs only 7.5lbs and a solid handle design makes it easy to take backup battery power supply to everywhere. Built with two white LED flashlight, which could give off 2 lighting modes (steady light, flashing light SOS mode)
Model: ALLPOWERS AP-SS-005
Battery Capacity: 288Wh/78000mAh
Rated Power: 300W, Peak Power 500W
Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
AC Input: AC 110v/60Hz 2A；220V-240V(please use the adapter included with this generator)
Solar Charger Input/Anderson Power Solar Input: 12V-22V/3.2A(Max.)
Car Charger: 12V-22V/ 3.2A(Attention: For 12V battery only, not the 24V battery, use this charging method when driving)
AC Output x 2: AC 220V / 50Hz
USB Output x 3: 5V 3A (Max.)
Type-C in(out):5V3A,9V3A,12V3A,20V3A (PD 60W at Max.)
DC Output: 12V / 5A (Max.)
Cigaratte Output Port: 12V / 10A (Max.)
Wireless Charging: 5V 2.1A
1x ALLPOWERS Portable Power Station 288Wh
1x AC Adapter
1x User Manual
Q1:What devices are compatible with the ALLPOWERS 288Wh?
It is suitable for electronic devices rated power is less than 300W and peak power is not more than 500W. Please check watt of load device.
Q2: How do I know the working hours of my device?
AC output:working time = 288Wh * 0.85 / working power of the device.
DC output:working time = 288Wh * 0.90 / working power of the device.
Q3: How long does it take to fully charge this power station?
Fast AC recharge from 0% to 80% in 3.6 hour and fully charged in 5 hours for convenience.
About 6 hours under direct sunlight with solar panel (DC 100W Max and sold separately, not included), 7-8 hours by 12V/24V car cigarette socket (sold separately), and 6-7 hours by 60W(max) Type-C socket( not included).
Q4:What kind of solar panels can be connected?
The solar charger of 18V60W~18V100W should be able to charge our generator. The solar input can handle up to 60W of power per hour and is regulated by MPPT. As we know, sometimes it is not always as sunny as summer, so we suggest you choose the foldable 80W-100W solar charger.
Q5:Could it supply power to the load while charging?
At present, for the purpose of battery life maintenance, it is recommended not to charge and discharge at ordinary times, except in emergency situations. When the generator is recharging from AC wall mains, only the USB outings and AC outing are available.As for other output sockets, they are not capable of charging and discharging at the same time, what is more, DC outing will be enabled with priority when there are multiple devices plugged in. for the rest ports, first come first served.
Q6:What kind of battery is the product? What is the capacity?
High-density lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 78000mAh.
Q7: Does the 300W portable power station have a wireless charging function?
Yes, there is.
Q8: How can I connect Bluetooth?
First, You need to long-press the Bluetooth until its logo showed on the display. Download the "ALLPOWERS" app in the app store, and click"yes" or "allow" when you install the app.
Second, click the little phone logo(at the allpowers app right corner), choose the device and you can connect successfully.
Tips: sometimes open the GPS will help to connect.
Q9: Can 300W portable power station be reset?
Yes. If you have something wrong, please try to reset it. long-press the DC button until it shows 8888, then it can reset successfully. If it could not be fixed after reset, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Q10: Why was the AC button could not be used?
Please long-press the AC button. then it can work.
Q11: Where is the ALLPOWERS 372wh portable power station?
This ALLPOWERS 288wh portable power station is the upgrade version of ALLPOWERS 372wh. We replaced the chip and adjusted the unstable voltage of some ports. You will get a better version.
Q12: I live in England/USA, can I get the 230V,3pins /110V,2pins product?
Of course. We set the voltage and pins to meet different countries. We sell around the world. We will ship the item that meets your local standard.
allpowers portable power station